Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Working on!




This is what I am making right now. This one was actually done by my friend Brooke. She is sewing like crazy and taking me along with her. It has been a lot of fun. But for now the fun is on hold, because Bennett has been so sick with ear aches. He has been throwing up non stop on Sunday. I mean all day and all night. I was worried he was going to get dehydrated, because he couldn't keep anything down for very long. He is doing really good to day. He hasn't thrown up so that is a total plus. He is actually wanting to play and things. You feel so bad for them when they are sick. If I could I would totally take their place. So that is what we are up to now. Jared is back at the old grind stone.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

That outfit is too cute for words!

Michelle said...

Looks like you will need to expand your family to include a girl to wear all the cute stuff you are making. Of course I am sure you have plenty of nieces who would look equally adorable.

Linsy said...

You are so talented...it makes me sick :)

kelly said...

what a cute project! hope your little guy is feeling better!