Wednesday, December 5, 2007
1. Well like my friend Linz I wasn't such a great swimmer either I about drown 3 time also, but they were all on the same day. I was little but as some of you my know I have an uncle who is 6 months older then me. So he could swim and he was jumping off the diving broad and going down the slid all this fun stuff. I on the other hand was confined to the stares. I was sick of it so I was determined to swim. So I jumped off the stares and then I just sank. So my mom pulled me out. I lay ed on the pavement by her for a little bite and then I decided to try again. Down to the bottom I went. So mom pulled me out again. Then next time I decided I would just ride on the big blow up alligators. WE all know that they tip easily, but kids don't know that. So flip in the water staring up at my mom as she pulled me out again. Needless to say I didn't get to swim anymore that day.
2. Like Ashlee I also did Hula! WOO HOO shake those hips!!
3. Modeling too...nothing big....really nothing that great at all...at the mall. :)
4. Ash and I and some other friends used to make ourselves pass out. But Ash went in convolutions once. Scared me so bad. I would never let her or myself do it again. (It was so stupid anyway I don't know what we were thinking)
5. I gave birth to Derek all nature. wasn't fun, but it wasn't as bad as people make it out to be. When I was in the Kalispell Hospital with Tyson my first I heared people screaming and yelling I was really getting freaked out thinking. "What have I done!"
6. I let Ashlee take the blame for things I did when we were little. She never told on me though. Sorry about that Ash!!
Well things are going great here at the Smith house. Derek is trying out the undies so we will see how that goes. We are trying to get our Christmas lights out on the roof. So far I have gotten then on the garage where I was able to reach. But as for the house fat chance I am doing the steep monster along. But hopefully we will get them up this week. Tomorrow is Jared's work Christmas party. Should be fun. Nice to get out by ourselves once in awhile. Well that is all my blogg'n news for today!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Well Thanksgiving has come to an end. Which I can say I am glad to be back home at my own house. Just wish it was a little closer to family. I am glad to see Jareds family again though. They are awesome. I did have tons of fun on our 16 hr drive out to Utah, it was an adventure thats for sure. Taking turns sleeping and driving. Way to much fun. squaling tires when you about miss your excites and your hubby yelling "Thats it Thats it!!". Well we deffenatly have tons of stories to laugh about on our road trips. None are with out some sort of drama.
Getting there and seeing family is that best. Going to the chocolate show was so much fun to do with Ash. She was making me laugh the whole time. I think I bring out the best spaze in her. We always have fun together when hanging out. I can honstly say that my sister has always been my best friend. She is always there for me. Whether it was when we were little and I would try and be brave and watch tales of the cript with me dad. (you want to show him how brave you are) And then being totally freeked out after. Ash would let me sleep in her bed. We have always been there for eachother. I just love ya Ash!
Anyway to get back to the trip we had t0ns of fun and food. We had a great time.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Sorry for my rant! I guess I just needed to get that out. And all you Old fokes in my town I amd married and all the kids are his and I am 25. Ok..Ok.
We have three boys Tyson is 4 and Derek is 3 and Bennett is 10 months. They are all good boys and all different. Different in personality not looks. Jared is the dad of all three. :) Tyson is more serious. and Derek is a spaze. Always making some faces that are bound to make you giggle. Bennett is just plan cute. You just want to kiss his juicy cheeks till you can't get enough.