Well I was supposed to tell 6 things you may not know about me.
1. Well like my friend Linz I wasn't such a great swimmer either I about drown 3 time also, but they were all on the same day. I was little but as some of you my know I have an uncle who is 6 months older then me. So he could swim and he was jumping off the diving broad and going down the slid all this fun stuff. I on the other hand was confined to the stares. I was sick of it so I was determined to swim. So I jumped off the stares and then I just sank. So my mom pulled me out. I lay ed on the pavement by her for a little bite and then I decided to try again. Down to the bottom I went. So mom pulled me out again. Then next time I decided I would just ride on the big blow up alligators. WE all know that they tip easily, but kids don't know that. So flip in the water staring up at my mom as she pulled me out again. Needless to say I didn't get to swim anymore that day.
2. Like Ashlee I also did Hula! WOO HOO shake those hips!!
3. Modeling too...nothing big....really nothing that great at all...at the mall. :)
4. Ash and I and some other friends used to make ourselves pass out. But Ash went in convolutions once. Scared me so bad. I would never let her or myself do it again. (It was so stupid anyway I don't know what we were thinking)
5. I gave birth to Derek all nature. wasn't fun, but it wasn't as bad as people make it out to be. When I was in the Kalispell Hospital with Tyson my first I heared people screaming and yelling I was really getting freaked out thinking. "What have I done!"
6. I let Ashlee take the blame for things I did when we were little. She never told on me though. Sorry about that Ash!!
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Well things are going great here at the Smith house. Derek is trying out the undies so we will see how that goes. We are trying to get our Christmas lights out on the roof. So far I have gotten then on the garage where I was able to reach. But as for the house fat chance I am doing the steep monster along. But hopefully we will get them up this week. Tomorrow is Jared's work Christmas party. Should be fun. Nice to get out by ourselves once in awhile. Well that is all my blogg'n news for today!