Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sewwiinngg!

Well lately I have been trying my hand a sewing. I think I did pretty good. Though I think I will get better with time. My friend Brooke and I have been sewing girl clothes...and though I don't have a girl she does. SO I am just holding out that I will someday get a girl and if not...lets hope my sister Ashlee does. Because lets face it girl clothes are a lot more fun then boys. Though I still get a thrill at seeing my boys in the handsome clothes I have picked out. I have also been working on hair bows for friends and myself sadly enough, just can't stop holding out hope that I will actually get to use them. So if I don't I want to have these dang cute bows I have made. Plus I made a bow to match the shirt I made.


Also would like to try to make something like this. I just think it is the cutest thing I have ever seen.


Want to make..and soon.



Brooke made this for her little girl's Birthday which is July 4Th. She has a little 4th of July crown and everything. It is going to be so cute!


This is the shirt and bow(with a little help from Brooke)I made.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

k that's the cutest little shirt ever. tairah how awesome! i love it. can you make on in my size? so stinkin' cute! i love that little dress and jacket. you need a little girl. she'll be miss little hottie where ever she goes. ya have super good taste! love ya. keep it up. thats so exciting!