Monday, July 21, 2008

Memeries

A friend of mine had this on her blog and it was fun to see all her friends and families memories. So I decided to put it on mine.


1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. If you want to leave a memory about Jared, that's fine too!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I laughed really hard at the memory you gave of us jumping off the bridge. Justin had forgotten all about it. Gosh, there's lots of things about college life that I remember. Jared throwing the dishes out into the snow, peeing in Pedro's Lemonade, Homecoming with everyone, and watching Jared propose to you while we were all hiding in the park. I was so jealous that Justin hadn't done it yet. It'd be fun to go back to those days.

Tairah said...

Peeing in Pedro's lemonad? Jared remembers Jared Chafin spiting in his own milk, because justin and adam kept drinking it. Do know about how they would freezing Jared out. They would open all the window and put space heaters in there room and poor Jared would freeze. The carpet would be frosted when they woke up. Poor jared put up with so much crap.

Stacey said...

haha, yeah I remember having waiting for Justin to get ready to take us to church and Jared Chaffin trying to figure out why the thermostat wasn't working (they had rigged it somehow). It was an Igloo in there. I also remember Jared coming over to my apartment to get some Midol cuz he said it worked better than anything else.

Kristi said...

Ahhh Tair - where do I begin! We have *so* many memories together. Remember when we dressed up in your mom's clothes and took pictures like we were super models and when Ash put on just crazy ugly stuff all mixed together but she still managed to make it look good? Or when we would fool everyone into thinking we were sisters because people always asked us and we had some sort of really messed up story but people actually believed us? Or how about when we made lists of our favorite qualities of each other - by the way I found the list you made for me awhile back in with all my old high school photos! Anyway I have way too many memories to pick just one favorite :-) Tons and tons of good times we had. I love ya tons :-) I hope you make it up this way sometime soon.