Sunday, June 1, 2008

Not our normal Sunday.













Well today we didn't have church. I got a call about 6:00am telling me that we weren't having Church, because a pipe broke and flooded the church. Sadly they just put new carpet in a few weeks ago. Someone must not be doing what they should. jk lol.

So Jared had to work anyway. But the boys and I are cleaning what we didn't get done yesterday and are watching some wholesome movies such as star wars.;) I put some pictures of how the boys were watching the movie, and Bennett playing peek a boo in the curtains. Plus my lovely self and Bennett.

1 comment:

Rianne said...

Tairah -

I gotta tell ya that I've looked at this blog about a hundred times (every time that I'm on the internet)!! I show everyone around me and everyone who will look. It really cheers me up to see all of you, especially those cute boys! I can't help but smile at them. I'm so glad you shared this with me!!

Rianne