Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fun in the SUN at the Park



And I got in on the swinging action. But not for to long, it makes me sick weird I know....and No I'm not pregnant Ashlee. :)


hmm..guess who else loves swinging. He also loves to suck on his bottom lip.


Derek and his blue eyes. He loves to swing.


Tyson on the swings. With is beautiful blue eyes, like his dads.


Here is what Oklahoma looks like for those who my not know. This was taken at Rianne's look out...or what I lovingly call Rianne's look out. As you can see it just keeps going. You can see so far. Woodward is more hilly then the rest of Oklahoma.

4 comments:

Rianne said...

I like that name!!

Michelle said...

Thanks for posting so many pics of your family. You have such cute boys.

Ashlee said...

You guys are all so dang cute! I miss ya'll ike crazy I cna't wait to see ya this summer! Love ya tons!

Anonymous said...

Tairah!!!!! Wow! Its been so long.... I cant even remember when the last time I even saw you was???? That is terrible! I am so glad you and ash found me on amy's blog! I just have to say you have such cute boys! All boys and no girls..... Yet??? You must have your hands full but I think boys are so dang fun! I just have one. We are looking into adoption because we might not be able to have any more of our own. But I am for sure not done with babies!!!!! I am glad I can see what you are up to now and keep in touch. Let me know how things are going!!! You look great. You and Ashlee are the two prettiest girls! I mean it. You guys are so beautiful!