Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Things You Didn't Know About Me Till Now

1.What color is your tooth brush? White and green. It's electric and I would brush my teeth all day if I could. I love it!
2. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Talking to my sister in law. Love ya lyns!
3. What is your favorite candy bar? baby ruth or twix, but my mood for candy is always changing.
4. What is the last thing you said aloud? No we can't play rockband. Because it is broken. (which it is it makes me so mad. We just got it and the xbox can't read the dic. It can read all our other game just not the one I really want to play.)
6. What is the best ice cream flavor? Chocolate ice cream with carmel swerls and chocolate covored peacans. It is called bear claw. Sadly the last time I had it I was living in Montana. I can find it hear. I you have it get it it's sooo goood. it has a bear on the box. Sorry i can't tell you more.
7. What is the last thing you had to drink? water. I love water, pop always make my eyes water and leaves me thristier.
8. What are you wearing right now? skinny jeans (such sadly don't look so skinny) a white shirt and a maroon sweater.
9. What was the last thing you ate? Fried rice and apple strudle which I made. Yummy!
10. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No I wish!
11. When was the last time you ran? Last week sometime
12. Do you take vitamins daily? no, I should though.
14. Do you go to church every Sunday? yes, and for some reason I am always one of those Mormons who is actually on time. Jared hates to be late for anything.
15. Do you like Chinese food over pizza? If the pizza if Rosas or Papa murphies I am there. Rosas is a pizza place in my home town Bigfork Montana. If you ever go there stop and have a bite.
17. Do you drink soda with a straw? don't drink it that much. But I guess a straw would be in it if I did. Or it would be in a bottle..I love rootbeer in the glass bottles seems to taste better ?
18. What are you doing tomorrow? Just laundry probably if I don't procrasinte. Which I probably wont.
19. Look to your left, what do you see? A wall.
23. What color is your favorite pair of shoes? silver
24. Do you use chap stick? yes, Berts bees is my favorite. Some kinds make my lips plump up and I don't like it. I think I am allergic.
25. Whats your favorite thing to do in your free time? read, watch old movies or chick flicks sometimes action if it is one I really like, or bake. Wich angain is probably why the skinny jeans aren't skinny.
26. Last guy you talked on the phone with?Jared
27. Any fun vacation plans soon? going to Dallas in June to see Justin's family
28.Can you say the alphabet backwards? no, don't care to if I a going to be honest.
29. Do any of your friends have children? Yep, and it so funny to think only years ago we were in Highschool and College being total nerds and pondering our future with husbands and kids. My friend Kriti and I used to play our own verion of the life game and we would play it ever time I spent the night. I think I still have some of the papers we had from that game. ha! Plus Lindsy and Ashlee and I would talk about it sometimes too. When you were little you just thought I am going to marry a handsome man and have kids and it was going to be like in the movies "happly ever after". It seemed so far away then, almost laughable. How the time flies by.
30. Do you use the word Hello daily? Yes I suppose I do.
31. How did you get your worst scar? never had any until having kids, and my battle wounds are my horrendous stretch marks. Not only on my belly but on the back of my cafes. I don't know anyone else that that has happened to.
32What is your favorite smell? fresh out of the bath baby's and peonies they both smell so good.
33. What is the last DVD you watched? The Philadafia story.
34. What is your favorite number? 7 and I am sure there are a ton of people who would say the same thing. I don't know why I like it? I don't gambel or anything.
35. Do you toast your pop tarts? yes, my favorites are blueberry and brown sugar and cookie dough which sounds just gross enought to be deliouse.
36. Have you ever waited tables? no, but Dairy Queen was kind of fun. I worked with some friends. I loved the smore galor. But they don't make it anymore.
37. Where did you have your first kiss? I think it was on a school bus..I think it was the time I said "eeww". Fist real kiss I guess.
38 What should you be doing? cleaning or at lest making the boy clean up their toys. Before we go to the park.
39. Do you enjoy wasting time blogging? sadly yes
40. I tag anyone else who is bored, enjoys tags, or likes wasting time blogging:)

No comments: