Thursday, February 19, 2009

Done deal.




Aren't they all just so cute?
Well I decided that I should take the last post off. Don't think Mr.x would like it to much. Being shut down and all. But I guess it could have been worse I could have kissed him and the said "EEWWW" which I actually did do some someone else.( you know that story don't you Kristi) ;) But anyway sometimes you just get into remembering mode and it is hard to shut it off. I had a lot of great times. All and all I think I have a pretty great life up to this point. I don't really have any regrets..well maybe one. But it wasn't a boy or anything like that just hurting someones feelings which I don't like doing at all. Well anyway yesterday I helped out with new beginnings in young women's. I had to give a talk. I always feel pretty good about my talk when preparing it. But then I get so nervous giving it I hardly look up. Anyway we had a chocolate fountain which I have one and if I could I would have you all over right now...well the people I know anyway. But we are all so far away. maybe someday. But here are some pictures from yesterday. And for Kristi my sherly temple hair which finally calmed down by the end of the day. It was good I did it so early in the day. Or I would have looked like a total dork.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

AHHH!!! The "ewww" story!! That's great - you just got a LOUD laugh out of me. And now people are looking at me funny in my office. That is good stuff. I was trying to figure out if I know Mr. X?

Ashlee said...

Tairah thats funny...why do i not have any clue what your talking about? eeewww? Hmm...
Looks like you had a blast and you look cute as hell as usual. ha ha Looks like YW is super fun.