Monday, May 5, 2008




Well I now have a 5 yr old. I can't believe it. Time goes by so fast. We had a transformers birthday. We watched the movie and had a cake and some transformer masks. They had a lot of fun I think. He got a lot of great presents too. So thanks everyone. He loves everything!
I can't believe this fall both Tyson and Derek will be in school. It is crazy to think about. Well I hope you all have a great summer it starts in a few weeks. We plan on being at the pool the whole time. :)

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Tairah thats so cute. I can't believe that he's 5! What the heck?? He was just born... I remember wehn you first found out that you were prego and I went with you to the dr and you heard his little heart beat and it made me cry. Time is so tender, and its already gone before we realize it. I'm keepin an eye on flights. Im excited! I love ya tons!