Saturday, May 31, 2008

Las Vegas

Eating our romantic dessert.



Where we had our romantic dinner.



Where we stayed.



Shark Reef! I wish the boys were there they would have loved it.



This is us at the Hover dam. We saw all the dam things at the dam.


This is us in St. George visiting my family. There are no pictures of my family becasue they were packing for their move to Ogden.


All in all it was a great trip. We had fun and got to have some alone time. But we sure did miss our boys. I was baby and kid envious the whole trip. I could wait to get back home to our handsome boys.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Yours is way cute, too! You and Jarod (spelling?) make such a good-lookin' couple. I hope you had fun in Vegas. Did you hang out with Lins? Keep in touch:)

Michelle said...

A step in the right direction! I am sure you went to Paris, Las Vegas as training for Paris, France, right? It looks like tons of fun!