Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Funny Thing!


Well as some of you may now Jared is a "Neat Freak". (and those who have roomed with him know this all to well)
So the house was a little mess because I had been baby sitting. (all in all there were six kids...things are bound to get a little messy) So Jared was giving me a hard time about the house. So I was like "whatever Jared I have been cleaning all day" and proceeded to name off things I had done. Like the laundry, bathrooms, dishes. Then Derek chimes in "she cleaned my bum". See there you go dad I have all my bases covered. See I get is all clean!! :)

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Nice. Good Job ~ You should have gotten a housekeeper for a day as a mother's day gift! Now that would have been awesome.

Stacey said...

cute family! I found your page on Roni's. You're boys are so adorable, and they look so much alike. Justin was excited to see how Jared was doing. We haven't been to O.K. for awhile now, too busy. Justin is now in the Border Patrol, so a big change for us, but great. Good to see you all are doing well!

RonJohn said...

Cute Jared-look-alikes!!! So good to hear how you guys have been. Thanks for the call. PS i do remember your cleanliness Jared, and was grateful for it cuz otherwise i would have never stepped foot into that Princeton apartment. haha

Stacey said...

haha, that's right! very clean. Justin and I still laugh about when you threw all the dishes out into the snow.

Linsy said...

Oh my heck, that has gotta be one of the funniest stories!!! So cute!