Tuesday, November 27, 2007



Well Thanksgiving has come to an end. Which I can say I am glad to be back home at my own house. Just wish it was a little closer to family. I am glad to see Jareds family again though. They are awesome. I did have tons of fun on our 16 hr drive out to Utah, it was an adventure thats for sure. Taking turns sleeping and driving. Way to much fun. squaling tires when you about miss your excites and your hubby yelling "Thats it Thats it!!". Well we deffenatly have tons of stories to laugh about on our road trips. None are with out some sort of drama.

Getting there and seeing family is that best. Going to the chocolate show was so much fun to do with Ash. She was making me laugh the whole time. I think I bring out the best spaze in her. We always have fun together when hanging out. I can honstly say that my sister has always been my best friend. She is always there for me. Whether it was when we were little and I would try and be brave and watch tales of the cript with me dad. (you want to show him how brave you are) And then being totally freeked out after. Ash would let me sleep in her bed. We have always been there for eachother. I just love ya Ash!

Anyway to get back to the trip we had t0ns of fun and food. We had a great time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish you lived here so bad! We just got a bunch of snow yesterday and Im so excited. I had so much fun with you, and Im always so happy when you are here... I just looove it! I miss you tons. Move back! We are going to WA for christmas this year, booked our flights last night. Goin for almost 2 weeks, crazy huh? Im excited...G-ma is trying to get all the kids up there to surprise mom and dad. Hope eveyone can go! I love ya tons. Thanks for the super nice blog! Talk to ya soon!

Michelle said...

Is that pic from Win's computer photo booth? You both look smashing.