Tuesday, November 13, 2007

These are the handsome boys I was talking about. They are such great boys. Don't get me wrong they have their bad days too. But for the most part they are great boys. What hacks me off is when I am at the store or somewhere in public someone has to tell me "oooh you must have your hands full." When I tell them they are actually really good. They look at you like "yeah I bet they are(wink wink nod nod)" No they really are good boys. I would know I am with them all the time and I have baby sat other peoples kids my whole life. I would know my kids are angles compared to some peoples kids. Believe me I have baby sat a few little shits in my day. (sorry but that is just the best word to describe these kids) So don't give me the all knowing look like poor little teenage mom whose kids probably all have different dads. Because I get that look all the time. I am 25 people not 16 like a lot of people think in this town. Most of the world doesn't want to be having kids in high school. Like they do here...how sad is that. I feel bad for the girls that are. Yeah they will have a beautiful baby, but they loose their time to be teenagers. They go from little kids to moms an adult. GIRLS don't do it!!! Wait till you are older have fun while you can. Don't get me wrong kids are great, but not at your age. You will want to go and hang out with friends and you wont be able to because you have this little person that needs you.

Sorry for my rant! I guess I just needed to get that out. And all you Old fokes in my town I amd married and all the kids are his and I am 25. Ok..Ok.

1 comment:

Linsy said...

Tairah,
Amy and I are reading this together, and she totally agrees with you. It sounds like her life...we laughed :) She has three boys too, and they are angels :)
Love you tunz
Linsy