Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Blog on...I guess!

Well seeing how everyone is now starting blogs I was starting to feel left out. So I decided to start a blog of my own. Woo HOO!! So exciting. Today was Tyson's Veterans program sadly enough in my filming all you could see was a top of a perfectly round head and a little arm waving a flag. You couldn't see his cute little face. Though he sings his songs all the time at home.
We have three boys Tyson is 4 and Derek is 3 and Bennett is 10 months. They are all good boys and all different. Different in personality not looks. Jared is the dad of all three. :) Tyson is more serious. and Derek is a spaze. Always making some faces that are bound to make you giggle. Bennett is just plan cute. You just want to kiss his juicy cheeks till you can't get enough.

No comments: