Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Wedding of the year!

My cusin Jessica and her hubby.
My grandma made this.(awesome huh not even the biggest or fanciest) Jess's wedding cake or house I should say. Super cute idea.

Veiw from my grandmas. Not seen by my eyes this year. But a well know veiw none the less.


My lovely mom and brother and sister.
I really miss my family when I get to see updated pics or we chat. But I really wish I could have been at my little cousins wedding.(who isn't so little anymore) Jess I am so happy for you and know that you are super happy too.(your all smiles) I am so proud of you too for marrying in the temple and how special I know that day will always be for you. I love ya!!
I know it won't be long before Jace, Paige, Bryan and Emily. Will be getting married too. It is crazy to think about. I know I am getting older but this just makes you feel old. When the kids you baby sat are getting married and having kids. That is when it hits you. You are getting old you just didn't know it till you look back on old photos and realize you looked really young there. When a few years ago that photo wasn't so different from what you saw in the mirror.
Anyway I just want my family to know I love them and miss them. Grandma you are an amazing women. I can't get over the gingerbread house. and I am sure you were "tickled to death" at how it turned out. I love you!




No comments: