Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fun Fall Break!


I had a great birthday and the boys were so sweet. We are having a great weekend too. Aunt Megan and uncle Norm came down. We got to see a little of uncle Adam on his way through to TX. We went to where the wild things are. I wouldn't recommend it. Tyson was silently balling through part of it. To the point he couldn't even talk and tell me what was wrong. But when he finally could tell me he said "it was because everyone was being so mean to each other in the movie." He is the sweetest tender hearted kid. I just love him to death. I mean how cute is that.
Notice Derek has his shirt off in both pictures. Typical Derek as soon as he gets home from school his backpack comes off, coat, shows me his folder and then his shirt comes off. He is so funny I don't know why he likes to run around with his shirt off. What can I say I love my boys so much. And My hubby too. :)

No comments: