Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Birthdays to....

I just wanted to wish three amazing women and one amazing man a happy birthday. And to let you know that I love you and have been thinking about you.

To grandma I just wanted to say you are one of the sweetest people I know. I have never NEVER heard you utter on bad thing about anyone. You took care of Grammy and are always there for others. You are such a good example to all of us. I just love you so much and are so glad to be your granddaughter. And I love you too Win! Happy Birthday!!

Megan you are a sweetheart. I love visiting you and getting to hang out with you. I love ya to death. Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

And Happy Birthday to Rianne and Robert Today!! We love you both and hope you have a great day. Hope to visit with you both this summer.

Robert we want to wish you a happy birthday. We love being around you, your one guy that you can't stop laughing when your around. I love that about you. Not to mention you just on nice guy always going above and beyond when we visit. I love ya, and you too aunt Susan.

Rianne you are such a wonderful person always putting others before yourself. You are just so much fun to be around and just chat with. We can't wait to see you this summer. Love you so much. Have a great birthday.

1 comment:

hollingsworth family said...

Tairah you are too sweet, I love you!!! Your are the best, I hope Jared knows how lucky he is to have found you!!