Monday, June 1, 2009

Garden of my dreams

I just love Zinnas they are just so pretty.
I have planted a garden this year. I am excited and really hope things go according to plan. It isn't the prettiest garden. But I know what I want it to look like next year. I want it to be like my aunt and uncle (James and Lisa) their garden is so pretty and perfect. I hope to be able to have the same next year.


You don't realize how much work a garden really is until you are digging it. Not so fun. But hopefully it will all be worth it.
P.S.
My camera is not working do to my son Bennett. But I will try to put photos on when at my in laws form ones she has taken.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Tairah!! I'm glad you planted a garden. I'm sure yours will be gorgeous!!! It has been so fun this spring to see so many people plant a garden who haven't done it before. It is always magic to see what comes up. I can't wait to hear about it, and we can't wait to see you in Aug!! Love ya, Lisa