Wednesday, December 10, 2008

so sorry!

Well I have disappered for awhile. My computer isn't working a the moment but I am planing to get some pictuers on here soon. so bare with me. November hasn't been such a great month for us. Jared's dad passed away. But we are all doing good. We know families are together forever so we know we will see him again.
We are looking forward to Christmas. It is like your a kid again. But it is looking forward to your children opening their presents. So it will be a lot of fun. Well Merry Christmas to all and will up date you later.

3 comments:

Lynsie said...

HOLY CRAP!!!!!! Tairah finally posted I think I'm going in to shock...Just kidding :) I love ya!

RonJohn said...

So sorry to hear about your dad Big Jared. and just before the holidays... sucky. Well im looking forward to you new pics.

Linsy said...

So glad to see a new post...but so sorry to hear about Jared's dad. You'll be in our prayers. I love ya and miss ya tunz!