Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lots of stuff!

Well We have had a lot of things going on. School started, a school party, and an Ou game. So we have been going going and going. But we have been loving it. The boys love school. I have loved getting a chance to go running again. Bennett has loved riding while I run. Jared has been working. But got time off to take Tyson to a Ou game. And is taking Derek next time. So we have some more fun to look forward to.


Tyson and Derek's first day of school.


Balloon sword fighting.


Bennett loving the train ride.




Brotherly love!


Tyson and Jared getting ready to leave for Tyson's first OU game.

3 comments:

Linsy said...

How fun to have three boys! I bet Tyson just loved going with Daddy. You guys are the cutest family! Hope you're doing good!

Amy said...

So both your older boys are in school? How far apart are they? That is so awesome! Our boys are are pretty close together, too. It's so fun seeing your blog:)

Ashlee said...

I miss you guys. And all these cute pics makes me miss you even more. I love ya tons!