Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tip for you!

If you are anything like me and you like to cook, then you probably have tons of recipes just lying around or stuffed in a drawer. Here is what I came up with to solve that problem. I bought a binder one with a sleeve on the front you can slip paper into. Then I picked a cute paper to use as the cover. Then you just buy some plastic cover sheets and slip all your recipes in. I am all the time getting recipes from friends and family and food network. So this worked out great for me. So I thought I would share it with all of you.
Helpful Hints:
1. Buy a binder wit the plastic sheet so you are able to slid in your paper. I think the white goes best. (well with the paper I chose)
2. buy the plastic cover sheets from Costco. It will save you a lot of money. You can buy 200 for $10. At Walmart you can buy 20 for $5. You do the math!
3. You can go to a scrapbook store to pick your paper. Or you can get old wallpaper. The paint store give there old wallpaper books away. Sometimes they have really cute ones. Or you can use cute wrapping paper. Whatever you want.

3 comments:

Nate & Kristi said...

I have an idea since I'm not like you and I HATE to cook. You bring your cute boys and your awesome cook book and live with me and cook for me!!

Unknown said...

I should really reallly make one of these...when you come down you should help me....haha love ya tons!

Michelle said...

This is so much cuter than the plain green binder I use. I am going to copycat!