Monday, January 21, 2008

More you might not knows!


I was in a commercial with Dale Murphy the baseball player. It was some kind for a cruise or something.


Anyway I was thinking about that the other day. Probably because my friend Zac told me he was in a movie. Man I can't remember what it is called...but I will let you all know. I sure you will all want to see him get blown up in the end. :) Just giving you a hard time Zac..how many people do I know that have been in a movie...hmmm 2. That is all for today my friends I am sure you are all dieing for my next post.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You can add 2 more to your list of people you know in a movie. Matt and I were in a movie that was filmed in Ogden when we were in high school. You can only see us in one scene as we walk by in a crowd and we have no lines. Does that still count? The movie was 3 o'clock high.

Christy said...

hey girl, you need to post some more pics of those darling kids!! hope you are having a great day!!!Miss ya. Christy