Friday, November 18, 2011

Leaves and Bubbles

                                                        poor guys lips keep chapping.
                                                  I love all mys boys BIG blue eyes.


                                                  I love this hat, it's SO CUTE on him.
The boys had a great time playing in the leaves and blowing bubbles.  Seth just loves his brothers.  He gets so excited when they get home it is so cute.  They also played with the trains when they came back in.  Seth and Benz play with the trains like everyday.  They love them.  Well I hope you all had a great fall day as well.  I know in UT "it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas".  I love snow and wish it would come our way.  Well here's wishing you a Happy upcoming Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Linsy said...

cute update! i love that hat!!!

Amy said...

You're boys are so cute and handsome! And you are right--all their big blue eyes are gorgeous!