Thursday, May 6, 2010








Tyson is 7 years old. I can't believe it. I think he had a great birthday. As you can tell by the pictures. He had all his friends over. I am so glad to have Tyson in our family.
And as an added bonus my brother and sister surprised me with a visit. Ash and I just made a bunch of bows with my friends Brook and Emmale. (So happy Emmale moved here. You are a BlAST to be around.) ( Love you too Brooke Thanks for letting us use all your stuff.)
Ash thanks for visiting I LOVED having you here. I can't wait to see you this July.
Grandma and Grandpa Jensen thanks for the card and money Tyson was super excited. To grandma Smith thanks for the outfit he looks so handsome. To all Tysons friends thank you he wasn't to paly them all with you. To Petra and David Thank you for the new play place that will soon be in our backyard. You guys are the BEST!!! WE love you all!!

No comments: