Friday, March 5, 2010

Here is Smith boy number 4 Seth Smith




I love their little squished upset face.


Smith Boys



Brande new baby Seth




I am not really as fat as this pic makes me. I am lying totally flat. You can tell I am not feeling so well.

Well I am sorry it has taken me so long to get this posted. Things didn't go quit as planed. They messed up on my epidural so I was leaking spinal fluid for a few days. They even let me go home with the huge headache and pucking to the car. But I called the doc and was like "this is NOT NORMAL". I never have headaches and I couldn't even sit up with out having one. So he finally made a call and sent me back to the hospital to have a blood patch. Which is basically another epidural only instead of shooting medicine in your back they draw blood form your arm and then shoot that in to your back. But a few days of laying flat and drinking lots of pop. I am finally myself. A little flabby but myself. Seth is a super good baby and he has the cutest dimples when he smiles or is getting upset. We all love him to death.

5 comments:

Taryn said...

Congrats! He's beautiful. : )

Lisa said...

Tairah!! Way to go! I am so glad you are feeling better. What a beautiful baby, and fabulous name. My Seth was totally flattered to have a second cousin share his name. Come see us!! Soon!! We miss you guys! love, Lisa

Lindsey said...

What a sweet baby! I am just waiting my turn. I love sweet new little babies.

hollingsworth family said...

I love those boys!!!! I am sooo proud their my nephews.

Linsy said...

Congrats Tairah!!! I've been waiting for some pics on here of your new little one :) Sure glad you feel better! That's so scarry! You've probably already heard, but Jamie and I are expecting! We are due August 7th. So excited!

Love you!