Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cousins and 4th of July fun





























These are a few things the boys did with their cousins when they visited. They all had so much fun together. They played outside, caught frogs, played at Petra's school with the scooter things, played with play dough, swimming lots and lots of swimming, they went to a few movies. They just played and played and played they all just love to play with each other. The 4th was fun too, and President Bush even came to our small town. Lynsie and I saw him and his wife driving back to the air port. I always thought they had tinted windows but you could see them. It was pretty cool! The fireworks were great too, and we had a ton of glow sticks and bracelets. I was so glad they were able to come and stay as long as they did. I love spending time with them and with Lynsie. We love you guys!!

1 comment:

Linsy said...

How fun!!! I love your summer pics!