Saturday, January 17, 2009

Family



Family is there anything more important? I think not. And this week is the week for family...my family I am SO excited I don't get to see them very much maybe 2 times a year. Luckily we have Jared's amazing family close by. What would we do with out family. Someone to get advise and comfort. What can I say I just love my family SO SO much my WHOLE family grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles. Not to mentions the in laws. I have been truly blessed with a great family. A good mom and dad. Whom I love. I can't relate with the people who hate their parents. My mom is my best friend. I also have great brother and sisters who I talk to quit a bit( - Paige who never has time for me;) ) And a great bounce this week is that my brother Jace will be home from his mission in Australia. I am so so SO excited to see him. Well that is my blog on family. The people who will always support you or at lest tell you when you are being stupid. Love you guys! All of You!! In laws, cusins, grandparents, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, moms and dads. And my Hubby and Boys who I love so so so SO much.

5 comments:

[CH vs. Life] said...

I completely agree with you. My family - the WHOLE family - is the most important thing to me. I feel sad for people who don't have that joy. We are all SO blessed.

And it helps that you all are so dang attractive. ;)

Linsy said...

I am so jealous your brother is coming home! That is so dang exciting! Sid comes homes in June and I totally can not wait! I hear ya though...we don't have any family at all here in Vegas, and it totally stinks. It's so hard being away. There is definately not anything like having family. We had so much fun at Christmas getting together with everyone....there is just something about it! I love your family pic, you look so pretty! Your boys' curly hair is adorable! I miss ya my buddy my pal!

Ashlee said...

I miss you already... I wish like CRAZY you didn't live so far...I hate it! It was so fun to spend time with ya! I love ya so much! I'll call ya tomorrow!

Amy said...

Yes, you said it Tairah! I am so thankful to have a family who loves me and whom I love. We are so blessed right now to have my parents so close by and the boys know them and see them often. What a great thing!

Sarah Stout said...

What a sweet post... I'm glad to see some recent pictures of you, Jared, and your sons. Such a great family! I hope that you guys are doing well. :)